changing strengths

I presently buy the 300 mg bottle of Lemon CBD oil and take two full dropperfuls at 1.0 mL each, so 2 mL total which lasts about 3 weeks.

I would like to increase to the 1500 mg bottle but how do I regulate the same amount in the increased strength?

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hey Kat!

1500mg bottle = 50 mg per dropperful - so you just need to take about 1/5th of a dropperful to get 10 mg

300mg bottle = 10 mg per dropperful

In a lot of research studies people try hundreds of mg safely so don't be afraid to take more and see if helps. 

Reply Like
  • Don Davidson 

Don, Thank you! Then in order to get the two times I was taking (2.0) I would be just under a half dropper full on the 1500 mg bottle, correct?  I am tired of all the little bottles adding up!

Kat

Reply Like
  • Don Davidson 

Don, So I am ready to order and running low but can't seem to progress on the purchase. I was able to buy a couple bottle of 300 in Carson City a month ago but am now low and don't want to run out. Your note says you have been trying to upgrade the system for purchasing for some time now and I have no place to buy back in northern MN, how can I purchase more? Thanks

Kat

Reply Like
  • Yep should be any day now that the new processor comes online! Otherwise you are more than welcome to shoot me a paypal at drdavidson@dondavidsonmd.com for whatever you want and we will mail it out

Reply Like 1
  • Don Davidson 

Ok can you tell me how I go about this process of paying you by paypal on this site?

Thank you!!

Kat

Reply Like
  • Hi again! I saw the payment was ready to go so placed my order and it will NOT go through! There is a message stating the transaction failed 410-INVALID MRCH#  

I don't know what that means and all of my info is there and correct. 

Please advise, since we do not have a number to call in for orders. 

Thanks

Reply Like
reply to topic
Like Follow
  • 2 mths agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 79Views
  • 2 Following