CBD capsules with 1500 mg CBD per btl / 25 mg CBD

Is it better to take two 25 mg capsules at once or one in morning and one in evening for the total of 50 mg?

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Yes, we recommend for more even blood levels to take hemp extracts every 8-12 hours

• I like morning and evening but to each their own! If you're taking it primarily for sleep I'd recommend at night :)

• I took almost 30mg a day one in the morning and the other one before going to bed. 

• CBD product is an amazing way to receive the benefits of nature. Many companies have been developed the CBD products for day time, morning time, evening time & sleeping time. You may take the CBD products anytime according to your work schedule. 

Like 1
  • We’ve focused a lot on how long it takes for CBD to work, but it’s essential to know that this will vary on an individual basis, and some people may not feel any effect from CBD at all. CBD oils, vapes, edibles, and related inventions are touted as supplemental dietary products with health benefits, but more study and clinical studies are essential before those opinions become a reality. Though CBD products are available, they are not meant to diagnose, treat, or cure any health condition and have not been evaluated by the FDA. Please speak to your doctor before you take CBD as a supplement, also keep in mind that dosing is paramount when it regards the efficacy of CBD. Too little CBD and you may not see any benefit, but too much could also produce unwanted side effects like tiredness or change in appetite. If you feel confident enough in trying this cannabis extract, always start with a low dose of CBD and work your way up until you find what works for you.

Like Follow
  • 5 mths agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 189Views
  • 9 Following