CBD with medication

Hi, I have had bad anxiety for the past 2 years and was put on buspirone for it. It doesn't work well enough and I think my anxiety is getting worse. I was wondering if I could use CBD with this medication. I know on this medication I can't have grapefruit and I read somewhere that CBD can affect my medication the same way that grapefruit does. If you can help me out I would greatly appreciate it, thanks!

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I had anxiety and panic attacks for a long time too; then it was finally the time I got some rest and I began to recover. Then I happened to travel on a tour to Peru, where peruvian ayahuasca ceremony is held; man, it was the time I had finally got rid of many signs of anxiety and my mood and health became generally better! I don't know if it's just the nature of the procedures and talking, but I'm really glad I decided to open my mind a little back then.

Reply Like
  • YooForic CBD gum is very effective and adds a calming effect to my anxiety. When I shared my experience with friends I discovered that they were already benefiting from CBD. Highly recommend the CBD hemp infused oil gum to all who want to experience natural refreshing and even enjoy a better night’s sleep. www.getyooforic.com

Reply Like 1
  • Franklin wise Very pleased with the product so far. I've tried five or six different brands and expensive versions of CBD gum and I must tell you, YooForic might be the best yet. Am not surprised to see it mentioned here. 

Reply Like
  • In your case, I would use only CBD flowers or Oil. If this article https://berkshirecbd.com helps you, just say thanks to me.

Reply Like
Like Follow
  • 3 wk agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 179Views
  • 6 Following